Dive Link Resort
This page last updated
Sunday, February 10, 2008 17:41
The resort with the swimming pool!
Situated on Uson Island, a ten minute sail from Coron town on the main island of Busuanga, this resort offers a large range of accommodation types, ranging from a single room to cottages with five bedrooms, and is affectionately known locally as 'Legoland,' due to the shape of the buildings and the generous use of brightly coloured paints.
If you are looking for solitude and peace and quiet, without feeling completely detached from the world, then this is the place for you.
Regular rates include a set breakfast and transfers to and from Coron town and are as follows:
- Bungalow - Fan Cooled - US$ 80.00 room rate per night
- Bungalow - Air Con (limited availability) - US$ 95.00 room rate per night
- Garden Suite - US$ 120.00 room rate per night
- Bungalow - Three Bedrooms - US$ 210.00 room rate per night
- Bungalow - Four Bedrooms - US$ 220.00 room rate per night
- Bungalow - Five Bedrooms - US$ 300.00 room rate per night
There is no dedicated dive centre at the resort but diving can be arranged with a local dive shop in Coron town at a rate of Php 2,520.00 per two-dive day. This includes the boat, tanks and weights only, so you have to arrange your own lunch.